O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

+14
Tim 121RVC
zombiebat0
Hobgoblin
the right of might
ucsf
Faust
LIVEVIL
The Doc
bloth
forcefull1
copperbob
Grepdogg
Rambo
cyko
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars - Page 4 Empty Re: ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by copperbob Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:56 pm

I pray the demand is high enough for new ARAH casts Do you ever go on Joecustoms They have a few die hard ARAH customizers on there and maybe the customizers of the new stuff may start going old school if new parts show up. I know a lot of the customizers of the newstuff did tons of ARAH customs back in the day. Let me know when you open your new site

copperbob

Back to top Go down

ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars - Page 4 Empty Re: ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by copperbob Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Krexx depending on how much you charge may even ask about commisioning some ARAH stuff from you. Was really interested in a generic Plague torso that has that combat sweater look

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:29 pm

yes.. all depends on demand , the more people want pieces in this style, the more I will sculpt , ..copperbob ,I sent you a personal message with my prices , just in case you want an original piece sculpted

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Parts yet anyone? I sent veteran messages but no response .
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:39 pm

Nothing here either Kramer. Ill five it a month since I sent payment and if I havent heard or received anything Ill be forced to file a Paypal claim for not receiving my pirchase

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:05 am

I sent my money to Greg for two Big Lob heads, but apparently they got lost in the mail

He said he'd refund the money, but I really wanted those heads
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:39 am

Radio silence here too.. Since weeks are passing silently, I have less faith in recieving the parts.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:44 pm

Same here
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:46 pm

The ppl who gave him parts, have you guys heard anything about getting your parts back?
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:03 pm

I got my money back via Paypal.

But I really wanted those heads
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefull1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Add me to the Haven't Received the Stuff I Paid for in November list. It took a couple tries via email to get Greg to respond in late December to my inquiries about whether my items had shipped. On December 28th he said he sent a second package; "Hopefully this one gets there faster."

Honestly, based on the fact that NO ONE here has received their items they've paid for, it's looking like this was yet another charade. I'll be filing a Paypal claim before the 60 day period is up near the end of the month. But, I will give it the benefit of the doubt and not file the claim immediately. And, should the order arrive in my mailbox, the first thing I will do is post here.

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:52 pm

And where the hell is Greg...
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Cyko, livevil, have you guys heard anything?
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by LIVEVIL Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:11 pm

kramer70 wrote:Cyko, livevil, have you guys heard anything?
Like everyone else, I haven't heard anything but I haven't sent any money to VeteranofthePlasticWars for the cast parts as of yet, as I wanted to wait until everyone here got their parts first before I sent any money. I'm now glad I didn't send him anything to cast either at this point as it seems no one has received a thing from him. Not getting what's been paid for and the almost total lack of communication makes me think that once again, we've been taken advantage of. We just can't get a fucking break, can we...
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/profile.php?uid=12

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:41 am

Sorry livevil I was under the impression that you sent him some of your stuff to be casted. Good thing you did not. So I am curious of who the ppl that sent him parts if they have received there original parts back?
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:00 am

It was cyko if I remember correctly who provided him some parts. I hope he's gonna get back the originals at least.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:36 pm

I think is a good idea to comission the sculptor AND get the casted parts from the sculptor ,just a humble suggestion ..ho! and is not nice to call "veteranofwhatever parts" to my sculpted parts .. I don't know who had the brilliant idea .. lol !

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Krexx I know you sculpted those wonderful parts but Slayer Dave screwed a lot of people who wanted and paid him to get those wonderful parts. I beginning to think that Veteran told everyone he would cast those parts and we are now in the same boat as with Slayer Dave. I feel most for Cyko who sent the parts he got and paid for from SLayer Dave to be casted for everyone and may never see them again

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:17 am

Thanks copperbob , to avoid this kind of situations , any comission I get (if it ever happens ,interest seems low) , I will be casting the pieces from my sculpts and sell them, or the angel forge , .. for now I hope you get those casted pieces , thank you all for liking my work that much! , next time avoid the middle man and contact me directly.

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:14 pm

I think Krexx before they were sent to Veteran they asked Angelforge if they wanted to cast and sell them but they said no because of infringing of the rights of the person(Slayer Dave) who paid the commission price. I could be wrong but that is what I heard. Im sure Cyko would have sent them to Angelforge it they had agreed to cast the parts

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Well , that is something that can be corrected easily .. the new versions I will sculpt will be even better , the older parts will be irrelevant , I know this because I did them

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Im sure they would be Krexx. If any of your sculpts you did for the old Project ARAH won Im sure everyone would forget about the missing ones. I was wondering since a member asked could you make any of the unproduced 1995 Ninja Commando heads or torsos. Im sure with your skills you could come really close but worried you would say no because of concern over
Hasbro

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Fuck Hasbro.

Also Greg is refusing to respond to my e-mails
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:19 pm

Say no "h" , can do Wink

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by the right of might Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:29 pm

I went ahead and opened a claim against Veteran... I am tired of these casters not communicating with buyers. He told me via email over a month ago he had shipped the parts from Canada
the right of might
the right of might

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next