O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

+4
forcefull1
ucsf
Rambo
the right of might
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars Empty I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by the right of might Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:12 pm

I received a package from Canada yesterday. Inside contained the head and torso of Cool Breeze and Big Lob. I did in fact file a paypal claim and received my money in full. Still no communication from Veteran as of this writing. If Veteran is reading this, I would like to say thank you.
the right of might
the right of might

Back to top Go down

I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars Empty Re: I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by kramer70 Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Holy shit for real. Is that all you ordered from him ?
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars Empty Re: I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by the right of might Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:44 pm

kramer70 wrote:Holy shit for real. Is that all you ordered from him ?

I received exactly what I ordered on top of the refund
the right of might
the right of might

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Excellent news. There is hope for cyko. Could you tell us if when was the package sent?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the right of might Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:06 pm

Rambo wrote:Excellent news. There is hope for cyko. Could you tell us if when was the package sent?

I no longer have the package, but I am willing to send the above mentioned parts to Cyko for safekeeping or whatever....in the spirit of this website
the right of might
the right of might

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Wow, that's crazy! It's a shame that everything went down the way it did, when it appears he was capable of delivering. Really unnecessary, and I even offered to pay for shipping.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:33 am

the right of might wrote:I no longer have the package, but I am willing to send the above mentioned parts to Cyko for safekeeping or whatever....in the spirit of this website
What color is the Big Lob head cast in?
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the right of might Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:22 pm

What color is the Big Lob head cast in?[/quote]

chocolate....
the right of might
the right of might

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Somebody call the devil and ask him what the temperature is! I got a box from V today. With my originals!!! Also, a bunch of casts of different parts in multiple colors. The quality is really good, and he came through sending it back; it's just too bad he couldn't keep up communication with everyone better. Delays are usually acceptable if you let everyone know.

So, I'm going to give it a week and see if anyone else gets their parts. I don't have enough to fill everyone's orders, not even one of each part, but I've got a few extras that I'll send to anyone that doesn't get something in the mail.
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Hey guys! It's great to know! After all, it is something that could be a sign to others: this group is worth a try when it's about investing to something.

And thanks for V.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Can't be more happy Smile

Cyko, I think ucsf should be first in your list. Me second ;p
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Rambo wrote:Can't be more happy Smile

Cyko, I think ucsf should be first in your list. Me second ;p
Of course. Keep in mind that I only got a couple of each part, so I can't fulfill your orders. It certainly wasn't everyone's stuff.
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:43 pm

I didn't send any money but I would like to get some if available. Been waiting for years.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:47 pm

I sent an email to V thanking him for coming through and he replied,
"...I did send out free sets to everyone who had placed an order with me."

Everyone watch your mailboxes this next week. Mine was postmarked 2/29 in Canada and arrived today, 3/10, in the US.
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:28 pm

I got my Big Lob heads in.

As I noted earlier he refunded my money. If he had been a con job why would he have dne that? So the question now is why didn't he respond to any of my inquiries? Now I wish I could remember his Paypal so I can send him the money again
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:34 pm

I was one of the ones that ordered and payed for stuff with no refund. Checked the mail today and nothing yet. I am hoping tomorrow or Monday. I liven Ohio so maybe you guys are closer. This is great news though .
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Well, I guess I got what I paid for.

One of Big Lob's heads is solid white, and not in the brown colored plastic needed

The other IS brown, but there;s a large air bubble in the chin, making it effectively useless

I would be willing to make another order if I could get boith in the right color WITHOUT bubbles
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:48 pm

It looks like he had a problem with the mold. My original Big Lob head came back with a glob of super glue on his chin in that spot, and my casts also have an air bubble right there. Parts colors are completely random; I got some heads in bright blue. Other than that problem on Big Lob, and a few spots on Cool Breeze and Dutch, the parts turned out pretty good. Scheduling and communication just broke down.
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Well, I have no right to complain at any rate

Just wish I was better at painting small things like eyes. Theres a reason I generally do LBCs
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Nothing as of yet from veteran . I will send him a message and find out if he sent me my package. At any rate . Cyko by chance if I dint get my package do you have a extra copy of the Rambo head and torso. That's all I care about. I will pay you
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:57 pm

I didn't get anything yet, but actually I closed this whole situation inside me. But of course I'm happy that some of us got what was offered before. that's really great!

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefull1 Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:52 pm

I haven't received anything either. I filed a Paypal dispute and got my money back, but it would have been nice to have some new o-ring parts.

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:42 am

kramer70 wrote:Nothing as of yet from veteran . I will send him a message and find out if he sent me my package. At any rate . Cyko by chance if I dint get my package do you have a extra copy of the Rambo head and torso. That's all I care about. I will pay you

Ill let anyone use my Big Lob if they can fix the massive hole in his face issue
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Another member got a box from V, so maybe some are still coming. Please post when you get anything, and I'll try to get something to the others. Here's a list of members from the order thread:

• bloth
  • cyko -Received
  • copperbob -Received
  • The Doc -Received
  • Faust
  • forcefull1 -Received
  • Grepdogg
  • Hobgoblin
  • kramer70
  • LIVEVIL
  • Rambo
  • The Right of Might -Received
  • Tim121RVC
  • ucsf
  • zombiebat0 -NOT RECEIVED

Last edited by cyko on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:44 pm

I won't receive a package cause I didn't send any money.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next