O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

+14
Tim 121RVC
zombiebat0
Hobgoblin
the right of might
ucsf
Faust
LIVEVIL
The Doc
bloth
forcefull1
copperbob
Grepdogg
Rambo
cyko
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars - Page 6 Empty Re: ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by cyko Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:24 pm

ucsf wrote:Nope, I didn't get my money back. Well, it's a lost stuff then.

I'm not sure of the process. Do you have to request the refund from PayPal? VeteranofthePlasticWars isn't forthcoming with communication.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars - Page 6 Empty Re: ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by ucsf Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Since he was introduced as someone trustworthy, I sent him money as a gift. There's no way I can start the process.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:59 pm

You can start a claim on paypal if it was listed as buying goods It takes a while but u do get your money back since he never responds to the claim

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Damn Veteran... this is his last email:
"Hi. Please bear with me as well. I sent Cyko his items as well as all of the castings I did for the others." February 8 2016.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:05 am

Okay, so.... maybe there's a chance? Another guy in Canada sent me some Star Wars figures on 2/9, so we'll see which box gets here first.

IF V's box does come through, I'll photograph everything in it and get everyone their stuff. I'd love this to happen, but I'm not holding my breath, either.

Here's the thing, when you're having a tough time and people are waiting on you, let them know. "I can't get to the post office this week because bad things are happening." Then, if you screw up again, tell us "it was 4:45pm and I didn't want to go to the post office." Yes, it's an excuse, but in absence of communication, it explains why things aren't happening. Then, if something ever does happen, we can all say, "well, he was trying, but he had a hell of a run of bad times."
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:33 am

Well Cyko I hope you the best in getting your original parts back Out of everyone you lost the most since those are basically one of a kind parts that Krexx designed for Project ARAH. I just dont ubderstand why he sent Rambo the email instead of you since they wer your parts in the first place. There is no guarantee he will even send the parts out on that day. Still praying for you though

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:48 pm

He replied me because I keep asking him to do the right thing. I still have hope he will return Cyko's parts.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:42 pm

I still haven't gotten anything from veteranoftheplasticwars. But the box of Star Wars figures I bought last month from a guy in Manitoba arrived today, so the post from Canada is still reliable. But V is in Alberta, which is more rural (?) so I'll give it another week before I lose hope for the Nth time.
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Im still hoping for you Cyko but half expect Veteran to send you a message saying the reason he hasnt mailed it yet is because Godzilla broke out of a containment unit near his house and ate the locale post office

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:29 am

It really bothers me to see how the desire for that work I did a few years ago had caused so much trouble to good guys like cyko here , guys CONTACT the artist , don't go to middle men , all that stress could have been avoided if you got your pieces from me , or the caster I use , .. who had the brilliant (ok , I mean , stupid) idea of using a stranger to cast my pieces?

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:35 pm

At the time krexx I don't think it was a stupid idea. In all fairness nobody had a clue these were your pieces. We finally got word that cyko had the pieces and we all got together and trusted veteran that he would pull through. ( everything seemed legit) Speaking for myself I thought these were sculpted by slayer Dave and to be honest after the shit he pulled I could have cared less what he thought. But now we know that you created them and in the future this won't happen again. So krexx let me ask you , do you still have the molds to any of the old slayer Dave items ?
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Those were and are still property of cyko. He paid for them to slayerbastard. It wasn't a stupid idea. Just a form to supply us for a product already paid years before. Our mistake was to trust in Greg.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:47 pm

It came through as he is a trusted member, so I was thinking if others say yes, I trust these people enough that their word speaks for themselves. Bad people happen to pop up.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Thing for me is who said he was a trusted member Was he a regular poster prior to getting Cykos parts. Did he do trades with other members. I just dont know who gave him the trusted member brand if he just popped up out of anywhere

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Does it really matter?

Since this is going nowhere, I will lock the thread.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6