O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX

+6
Faust
The Doc
Wizgillar
cyko
DarkJedi
Rambo
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vote for your favorite. 2 DAYS only.

POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_lcap8%POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_lcap8%POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_lcap0%POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_lcap25%POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_lcap33%POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX Empty POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX

Post by Rambo Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:03 am

2 DAYS ONLY!
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX Empty Re: POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX

Post by DarkJedi Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:33 am

Can I assume that the male heads posted are unmasked/unhelmeted versions?
DarkJedi
DarkJedi

Back to top Go down

POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX Empty Re: POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX

Post by Rambo Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:39 am

DarkJedi wrote:Can I assume that the male heads posted are unmasked/unhelmeted versions?

TOTALLY.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:29 pm

If I could vote twice, it would've been Torpedo then Airtight. Smile

After January, I might be able to scrape up another $25 if we haven't made the goal yet.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizgillar Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Pythona with the female body and torso/waist? Why is there any question here? Finally get most of what we should have got some time ago. No offense intended but this should be a no brainer.
Wizgillar
Wizgillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Wizgillar wrote:Pythona with the female body and torso/waist?  Why is there any question here?  Finally get most of what we should have got some time ago.  No offense intended but this should be a no brainer.

LOL!!!!!! My mistake, this is a MALE head sculpt poll. What was I thinking.....
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:29 pm

How about we just ignore the Pythona option and vote on the males?

IF it's Stalker I suggest no hat. We've never had a Stalker without some sort of hat on (Unless you count HOF). Something that can wear a MARAUDERS beret if need be. But hatless would be more utilitarian for customizing
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizgillar Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:10 pm

If no Pythona, then I change my vote to the Iron Grenadier Sniper Smile
Wizgillar
Wizgillar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:18 pm

One of these day, I need to get a head of some sort in transparent clear plastic that matches the Winter Operations Mirage So I can make a hologram avatar driver for my SDCC Hound redeco of the VAMP
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:05 pm

People has spoken! The winner is the IRON GRENADIER SNIPER.

Does anyone have a picture of the former? Feel free to post your ideas/pictures here.

By the way.... we are needing only $20 to complete the payment.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Like with Stalker, Maybe make it compatible with the Marauders beret
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Rambo wrote:People has spoken! The winner is the IRON GRENADIER SNIPER.

Does anyone have a picture of the former? Feel free to post your ideas/pictures here.

By the way.... we are needing only $20 to complete the payment.
This is the only photo I saved of the IG Sniper (right; the Cobra Sniper was on left).

POLL: Male Head Sculpt gift from KREXX Cobra_10
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faust Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Damn...I missed the vote.
Faust
Faust

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Faust wrote:Damn...I missed the vote.  

What was your choice Faust?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Guys, thanks to Faust's payment and KREXX generosity, we are very near to reach our first goal. Thank to all of you.

KREXX when could we expect to see some pictures and have the pieces delivered to The Angel Forge?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:49 pm

gentlemen ,thanks for your interest in my work , Rambo , I will be showing some pics before the year ends ,and my intention is to send the pieces for casting in my first January package to the angel forge ,I will ask Darkwynter to include them in the January assortment ..then you can order the cast as soon as they appear in the store.

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Faust Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:31 am

I'd have cast my vote for Airtight, so that would have brought the tally for that option to an astounding one votes Razz
Faust
Faust

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:57 am

I wasn't sure what to expect but the sniper is fantastic.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by LIVEVIL Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:46 pm

IG Sniper won?! You guys would rather have something that was already made than a new and entirely different sculpt?!

How disappointing... Mad
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/profile.php?uid=12

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:02 pm

And it was one of my own suggestions! (sorry) It'll be cool, though, and a very cool follow-up project would be the Unmasked Head set like we discussed before. Torpedo, Airtight, Barbecue, and... one more, but I forget.
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizgillar Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:24 am

LIVEVIL wrote:IG Sniper won?! You guys would rather have something that was already made than a new and entirely different sculpt?!

How disappointing... Mad

Considering that other than for a picture or two posted years ago, the IG Sniper head never existed for me. So, even though it may have already been made, I was literally robbed the first time around when trying to get it. Maybe this time I can actually have the pleasure of owning such a nice work of art.
Wizgillar
Wizgillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:47 am

Wizgillar wrote:
LIVEVIL wrote:IG Sniper won?! You guys would rather have something that was already made than a new and entirely different sculpt?!

How disappointing... Mad

Considering that other than for a picture or two posted years ago, the IG Sniper head never existed for me.  So, even though it may have already been made, I was literally robbed the first time around when trying to get it.  Maybe this time I can actually have the pleasure of owning such a nice work of art.

Agree. So far for the most of us we only had pictures. But now is the time to get real stuff for us.

KREXX how are the pieces going?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:57 pm

hi guys..the pieces are coming nice and I should have some pics for you today or tomorrow ,they will also be on the angel forge package I'm sending this week Smile

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim 121RVC Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:38 am

Not trying to push you Krexx (and I may have missed it), but is there an estimated time schedule for when the first molds are supposed to be finished, when the first pics are released, when the stuff will be for sale on Angel Forge (or somewhere else) etc.?
Tim 121RVC
Tim 121RVC

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:24 pm

hi guys.. I have been sick for the last two weeks , I gave Rambo some pictures to share with you , more is coming in the next few days , and these should be available for order at the angelforge.com in February

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next