O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited)

+5
forcefull1
ucsf
Rambo
Tim 121RVC
cyko
9 posters

Go down

2nd Commission Single Head

Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_lcap43%Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_lcap7%Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_lcap21%Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_lcap0%Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_lcap0%Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_lcap14%Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_lcap7%Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) Empty Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited)

Post by cyko Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:31 am

Our second commission project will have 3 components: a figure kit, a head set & a single head. This poll is for a single head, either for a unique character or a troop builder. The original poll was unclear, so we're recreating the poll with photos so members know what they're voting for.

Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) 19413061525_98a5541f77_b

*Servimg isn't loading right now, so I'll have to upload the photos later. Feel free to use Google in the meantime*

Stalker (updated sculpt; ball neck)

Cool Breeze (from
Marvel comic #111)

Billy Kessler (Cobra Commander's Arashikage-trained son)

Michael Dudikoff (from "American Ninja")

Steve James (from "American Ninja 2")

Spetsnaz trooper head

The other heads don't exist yet, so if someone wants to draw a picture of what they're thinking of, I'll link it here.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) Empty Re: Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited)

Post by cyko Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 am

I've selfishly voted for an updated Stalker head. It'd be even better if we could pull off something like the recent 2015 JoeCon Stalker with a removable beret. Then, you could whip a knit cap on him for an '89 look.

I'm hoping that the Slayer Cool Breeze sculpt reappears one day, Billy is kinda boring (typical guy with an eyepatch), and the "American Ninja" guys could be a future 2-pack (though no-hat Stalker might fill in for Steve James!).

One more thing: I'm assuming all these heads are ball-jointed neck posts. You can usually easily modify a ball joint to fit a swivel neck, but not the opposite. Let me know if I've got that wrong and I'll update the poll ASAP.
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) Empty Re: Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited)

Post by Tim 121RVC Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:39 am

Second Commission Poll - Single Head (Revisited) 19413011

Hmm, I thought Kevin James was a bit larger and white..... Wink
Tim 121RVC
Tim 121RVC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:50 am

Good eye Tim Wink
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:56 pm

It's better with pictures, thank you. By the way, I like all of the choices.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefull1 Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 am

I had to lay my vote down for Billy. I've waited 20+ years for a Billy figure. He's one of the few Marvel characters without an ARAH incarnation. Time for a Billy!

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Some of us don't want to order stuff that was already done like the Pythona, Billy, Cool-breeze, etc. because the molds are already out there.

Some of us would like to have new stuff done.

Few days left for our final decision!
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteranoftheplasticwars Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi Everyone. I'm just new here but have been collecting/customizing RAH figures since the beginning. I have to agree with Rambo in that it would be great to get some RAH offerings that haven't been done before.
That being said, I guess the Michael Dudikoff as American Ninja head would be a good choice.

Veteranoftheplasticwars

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Let's not forget th GIJCC is offering Pythona as their signup bonus figure in 2016
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:13 pm

For the Dreadnok Trooper was thinking of either

A motorcycle hemet, with small spikes down the center

or

A baklava head with a hockey mask
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Do we have a winner?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:26 am

And the winner is everybody's favorite sergeant who isn't Duke, Stalker!

Now that all 3 polls are finished, we should probably iron out the details we want in each. We can just comment in the poll threads. I'd like to see Stalker without a hat, if possible. Maybe whip one of the new Marauder berets on him.
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Lots of good choices Maybe a 3 pack of unproduced character heads to include any of the following Cool Breeze Billy Rug Rat Helix Heart Wrencher Pythona Etc..

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Grepdogg Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Maybe Survey Monkey would be better to use in the future. https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Grepdogg
Grepdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down