O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Next commissioned heads (yes, plural)

+7
LIVEVIL
The Doc
ucsf
copperbob
Rambo
cyko
forcefull1
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Next commissioned heads (yes, plural) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next commissioned heads (yes, plural)

Post by Rambo Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:10 pm

copperbob wrote:That is great news Brian Id definitly get at least one of each so I can have a StormShadow version and use the ball neck to make a collectors club version.

Great idea!
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Next commissioned heads (yes, plural) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next commissioned heads (yes, plural)

Post by forcefull1 Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:05 am

The wait is almost over...

Next commissioned heads (yes, plural) - Page 2 Billypatch_zpsocrhnavm

And, Krexx is kindly giving us a bonus!

Next commissioned heads (yes, plural) - Page 2 Billynopatch_zps00w6kcwd

I anticipate having the originals in hand in about a week, and taking 1-2 weeks to crank out some casts. As discussed above, these will be $5 each, and will be available in swivel and ball-joint versions. ALL proceeds beyond the cost of paying for the sculpting will go to paying for the next commission.

And, I'm hoping to have a few other surprise head casts available (nothing brand new like Billy).  More on that when things get firmed up...  (But there are hints in the "Interest in Cast Heads?" thread...)

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Looking awesome. Even better than the one he did for Slayer.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:30 am

Amazing! Simply amazing!

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefull1 Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:33 pm

So, look what I found on my CPU: Torpedo's model cel!

Next commissioned heads (yes, plural) - Page 2 Gi020_zpslcq1nq3f

Krexx himself has made a suggestion: this unproduced Dreadnok, as shown on the A Real American Book blog, as well as in Dave Dorman's art book:

Next commissioned heads (yes, plural) - Page 2 Dorman_unproduceddreadnok_1

Next commissioned heads (yes, plural) - Page 2 Dorman_unproduceddreadnok_tease

Frankly, this guy would have my vote if we opened the poll today.  Other than the pants, we can come pretty close to making him using existing parts for the arms and torso. I'm glad we waited to start the poll until we had more suggestions.

Any other suggestions, or thoughts on the above?

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:09 am

That dreadnok is a must. Will Krexx sculpt the torso too?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefull1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:47 pm

I guess my preference would be to do just the head. There are several existing options for bare torsos: Road Pig, Movie Vega, Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, those Angel Forge casts showcased in the Angel Forge thread here, etc.

If we're spending $285 for a new torso, I'd like to get something brand new, that isn't easily replicated with an existing part.

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:00 am

Can you cast the Movie Vega?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefull1 Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:27 am

I might try. I need to practice torso casting more though. Torsos are much more difficult than heads.

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:11 am

I am interested!
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

forcefull1 wrote:So, look what I found on my CPU: Torpedo's model cel!

Krexx himself has made a suggestion: this unproduced Dreadnok, as shown on the A Real American Book blog, as well as in Dave Dorman's art book:

I'm a big proponent of Torpedo, but I always imagined him with a shorter hairstyle. A civilian looking body could be handy, but probably not at the top of my customizing list. But if it's just a head, I'd love to see it.

And that Dreadnok looks fun, but I've always thought he was an early design that morphed into Road Pig. Both look inspired by Wez from "The Road Warrior".
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefull1 Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Billy update: I'm done casting at least 10 of each variant, with the exception of the ball-jointed patch version. I'll try to get at least 10 casts of him done this weekend.

The pending sale mentioned in the first post of this thread has not occurred. There is enough money left over from the P:ARAH parts to cover the cost of mold materials for Billy, but little to put toward the sculpting commission. (I had to buy more mold material to do four different heads, where I had envisioned doing only one or two originally.) So, we need to sell about 20 Billy heads at $5 to recover the sculpting cost. That should be easily done. I just wanted to update everyone on where things stand.

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:43 pm

Thank you for the update and your work on these Forcefull.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:55 pm

Forceful You can put me down for one each of the swivel head versions and if your doing them in ball neck too Ill take 2 each of those

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2