O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

I.GRENADIER SNIPER-FEMALE SET MOLDS DONE!

+2
Rambo
KREXX
6 posters

Go down

I.GRENADIER SNIPER-FEMALE SET MOLDS DONE! Empty I.GRENADIER SNIPER-FEMALE SET MOLDS DONE!

Post by KREXX Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:24 pm

gentlemen..the molds are done..I need to know what base color you want for the female torso ,the female head sculpt and the iron grenadier head sculpt..we need this to begin casting your pieces and also..how many pieces you want from each...

KREXX

Back to top Go down

I.GRENADIER SNIPER-FEMALE SET MOLDS DONE! Empty Re: I.GRENADIER SNIPER-FEMALE SET MOLDS DONE!

Post by Rambo Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:35 pm

I would like to get 4 female combos. ARAH flesh tone would be great.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

I.GRENADIER SNIPER-FEMALE SET MOLDS DONE! Empty Re: I.GRENADIER SNIPER-FEMALE SET MOLDS DONE!

Post by LIVEVIL Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Great news. It doesn't really matter to me what base color used as they will be painted anyway but I'm sure a caucsian fleshtone will agree with all. How much are the female set and IG head are going to be for OWN members?

Last edited by LIVEVIL on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/profile.php?uid=12

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizgillar Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Maybe I missed something but how much are these pieces going to be? The cost will determine exactly how many I will be able to purchase.
Wizgillar
Wizgillar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:04 am

And can I order the head by itself? Can it be cast in the skin tone Hasbro used for the Comic Pack figures?
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:12 pm

It doesn't sound like each of our color individual preferences but what AngelForge will cast the parts in for everybody. I'd guess these are standards:

• Female head -caucasian flesh color
  • Female torso -primer grey
  • IG head -black or primer grey

I'm also interested in how much they'll be, or if OWN members get a discount code.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:50 pm

From Joe at the Angel Forge:
"DW just ran the test copy from the mold tonight. If there are no problems with the molds, then they should be ready to use. DW does need to know the details on how you guys wanted to handle the copies. Krexx had mentioned we were to run them as exclusives to you, but did not give us any specifics. -Joe"

Guys, if I remember correctly we want our pieces to be available for everyone inside and outside OWN, rigth?

Instead a discount code I would like a better price for everybody who wants to buy. I think this way is easier.

What do you think guys? Please comment.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizgillar Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:40 am

I'm not as concerned about a discounted price as I am just being able to purchase the pieces for a price that isn't discouraging. While having a better price for everyone would be great, why would AF offer the pieces at a lower cost for everyone just because of us? We are lucky to even have the pieces available and even luckier we aren't getting ripped off.

As for colors, I go with Cyko at least with these:

Female torso -primer grey
IG head -black or primer grey

For the female head, I have to go more with the somewhat tanner comic pack skin tone. I say that because there aren't exactly a large number of female-scale arms available in the lighter ARAH skin tone. The comic pack figures as well as the troop builder kits like the Gi Joe Infantry, have arms that could be more easily used for females but are more tan than say many of the less buff early ARAH V1 figures (the latter with harder to find good condition arms).
Wizgillar
Wizgillar

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:13 am

I think you can choose what color you need , but if you choose black for the Iron Grenadier sniper ,it will be black for all of you .. the same with the female torso/head sculpt ,and about the price,if you check the angel forge and see how he prices the pieces ,you can have an idea on how much you will be paying for them..after you let me know what colors you need your pieces I will let darkwynter know and since he already have the molds done ,you should be able to order the pieces in a matter of days Smile

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:31 am

Then I nominate a Comic pack compatible peach for the female head.
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:58 am

Krexx, any news on our pieces and the ones AF have stored?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down