O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Female combo + IG sniper head. Donations and other considerations

+6
the right of might
cyko
Wizgillar
ucsf
The Doc
Rambo
10 posters

Go down

Female combo + IG sniper head. Donations and other considerations Empty Female combo + IG sniper head. Donations and other considerations

Post by Rambo Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:25 pm

1. I want to make clear how much we have donated so far.

MEMBER            DONATION
ucsf                            25
LIVEVIL                       25
Rambo                        50
Tim121RVC                  25
The Right of Might          5
cyko                           25
Faust                          25
Total                        $180

KREXX cost                $150

Difference for OWN $30

Feel free to correct me if I made a mistake or forget someone's donation.

2. I would like your input in what we should do with the remaining $30.
I think we should keep it for our second commission.

3. Where to store the Original Sculpts
KREXX has suggested that he should keep the original sculpts if we approve that. What do you think?

4.Color base of the castings.
IG Sniper head: So far, I agree with Cyko, black would be better.
Female combo: We'll have to wait until we have the pictures.

PLEASE COMMENT. Any decision we make will based on your opinions.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Female combo + IG sniper head. Donations and other considerations Empty Re: Female combo + IG sniper head. Donations and other considerations

Post by The Doc Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Put it toward the second commisiion.

And black would be ideal. Although some in red will also work with the IG

How much will individual castings be?
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Female combo + IG sniper head. Donations and other considerations Empty Re: Female combo + IG sniper head. Donations and other considerations

Post by ucsf Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:21 am

I agree with Rambo, if this will be a success, a second "wave" should get donated and then we already have $30.

I agree with all the other points.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizgillar Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:24 am

30 to the next project and a black IG head for the win.  I was hesitant to donate for this first project due to the slayer screwjob; a bad taste in my mouth for this type of thing.  Assuming this one works out I will be on board for future donations especially if we can get a pythona head, torso, waste Smile

Last edited by Wizgillar on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Wizgillar
Wizgillar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:24 am

It looks like a consensus is forming: put the extra $30 to the next project, let Krexx keep the pieces (they are his creations), and try to get the IG head cast in black. I'm glad to see so much transparency, where everybody involved has an idea about what's going on. I think there lies the success of this group as a semi-commercial endeavor.

Do we have a contact with Angelforge, or will Krexx be handling that for us? Seems like a lot of responsibility on his shoulders.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:26 am

I think we should contact the Angel Forge. Since we are leasing the original sculpts, I think we deserve a better price or something alike.

I will ask Darkwynter (AF) to come by and discuss with us here.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the right of might Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:10 pm

I shall give more than 5.00 next time, then perhaps I will have the right to place input. Happy to just see a ARAH oring site!
the right of might
the right of might

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:14 pm

the right of might wrote:I shall give more than 5.00 next time, then perhaps I will have the right to place input. Happy to just see a ARAH oring site!

You have the right to place input even before giving the $5. Go ahead and share what you think about the topics in discusion.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim 121RVC Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 pm

2. Save it for the next project.
3. Krexx made them so he's the owner.
4. No preference, I always prime them anyway.
Tim 121RVC
Tim 121RVC

Back to top Go down

Post by LIVEVIL Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Definitely put the $30 in our war chest towards the next project. As for where to store the original pieces, I have no problem with KREXX holding onto them...
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/profile.php?uid=12

Back to top Go down

Post by Grepdogg Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:48 pm

I had no idea this was going on. That said, I am not donating or pre-ordering anything until see this is actually happening.

Between Slayer-Gate, Broken Arrow, TofuJesse and a couple characters on Joe Customs - I have major, major trust issues.
Grepdogg
Grepdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by martin-montreal Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:58 pm

What donators are getting compared to non-donators?

martin-montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Grepdogg wrote:I had no idea this was going on.  That said, I am not donating or pre-ordering anything until see this is actually happening.

Between Slayer-Gate, Broken Arrow, TofuJesse and a couple characters on Joe Customs - I have major, major trust issues.

Yeah. People who don't follow through on their deals even after repeated attempts by the other party to get it done aren't worthy of trust
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:52 pm

martin-montreal wrote:What donators are getting compared to non-donators?

At the moment we are not making any differences. As a group we have not considered it yet.
We want the hobby of customizing ARAH O-ring figures to continue.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:58 am

It's not kickstarter. We help each other, that's all.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by martin-montreal Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm

Rambo wrote:
martin-montreal wrote:What donators are getting compared to non-donators?

At the moment we are not making any differences. As a group we have not considered it yet.
We want the hobby of customizing ARAH O-ring figures to continue.

I understand. Maybe something like this could work:
  • $5 donation gives 5% discount
  • $25 donation gives 25% discount
  • $50 donation gives 50% discount

I keep seeing polls about parts to cast. Are these female combo + IG sniper head will be part of a poll or this is another initiative?

martin-montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:25 pm

Martin, two things:

1. I understand your idea about discounts but since the casting and production processes are not in our hands we can not set discounts.

2. The Female kit and IG head are already done and available for sale here Smile

http://shop.theangelforge.com/O-Ring-Style_c16.htm
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down