O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

VOTING! Let's choose the first parts.

+5
Tim 121RVC
KREXX
darkwise
The Doc
Rambo
9 posters

Go down

Let's vote and get this started

VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_lcap25%VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_lcap25%VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
[ 6 ]
VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_lcap4%VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_lcap0%VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_lcap4%VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_lcap0%VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_lcap8%VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. Empty VOTING! Let's choose the first parts.

Post by Rambo Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Guys, let's move forward. This could be our x-mas present for ourselves.
The poll only allows 10 choices, so I had to include several items into one.
Please choose 2 options.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. Empty Re: VOTING! Let's choose the first parts.

Post by Rambo Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Voted!
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

VOTING! Let's choose the first parts. Empty Re: VOTING! Let's choose the first parts.

Post by The Doc Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Interestingly enough, I thought Dudikoff would have made a great Snake-Eyes back in the day
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwise Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Got my vote in!

darkwise

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:13 am

Guys..the ideas are looking good! Smile

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim 121RVC Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Voted: 2+3
Tim 121RVC
Tim 121RVC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:39 pm

If you make the Baroness / Scarlett / Covergirl headsculpts, please make the hair seperate pieces so they can be cast in their intended color and reduce the need to paint.

Maybe even have the hair be swappable. This would increase customization potential
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Doc.. can't do the hair like that..each head sculpt has it's own hair style

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Well, yeah. That's kind of my point. Sculpt it so the hair can be swapped

They do it with LEGO and Polly Pocket all the time
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:06 am

Been sick, but I voted. Would like to make something I could use more than one of. The Scarlett/Cover Girl/Baroness heads I'd only buy three. A suited torso we could sell to the masses! Add some medals, it's an officer (e.g. General Flagg). Keep it simple, it's a businessman (e.g. Tony Stark). I'm really sick to death of the Headman torso.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:45 am

A suited torso would easily lend itself to multiple uses, which would maximize he mold investment

That's part of the reason I suggested the mix and match for the hair and heads. But Im not going to argue any further on it.
The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Faust Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:39 am

Doc, are you suggesting bald female heads with separate hair pieces like a wig? If so, I think that is a really good idea.

So, it appears so far there is a three way tie, unless there are still members who have not voted. How shall this be settled, my friends? Another poll with the three candidates with the highest votes, perhaps?

Just to sell my pitch for the three updated female heads a little bit more, I think they would appeal to other Joe Collectors outside of our group if they were offered in a store. Who wouldn't want badly needed heads for these otherwise good looking figures? I am always on the lookout for new parts to use and heads are on the top of the list, and I don't think I am the only one who is (although us O-Ring fans are dwindling in number).
Faust
Faust

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doc Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:24 pm

Yeah, bald heads with wigs was what I was suggesting. That way you can cast each hair piece in the desired color rather than use paint. I like to keep things simple. That and you can mix and match heads and hair. Im a huge stickler for modular interchangeable design

Either do another poll or roll dice. 2 sides to each choice. Still, choice is a more appealing option

I will buy the occasional ME figure for gear, or if it's a favorite character. But my heart will always favor O-Ring design. I also buy ME vehicles, but use them with my vintage style collection

The Doc
The Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by LIVEVIL Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:09 pm

The Doc wrote:Yeah, bald heads with wigs was what I was suggesting.  That way you can cast each hair piece in the desired color rather than use paint. I like to keep things simple. That and you can mix and match heads and hair.
This is an excellent idea, a bald female head with interchangable wigs with different hairstyles. That's definitely an idea worth pursuing in the near future...
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/profile.php?uid=12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:05 am

Before moving on, I would like to Krexx to tell us if he could try to make the Bald head-Wig idea.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am

How do I vote it wont let me?
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:24 pm

kramer70 wrote:How do I vote it wont let me?

Sorry. Poll was 5 days only, closing yesterday.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:03 am

guys ,in some rare ocassions I won't be able to do certain pieces ,mostly removable pieces ,but I prefer to tell you before hand than to deliver a bad sculpt ,most of you own a sculpt from me already so you have an idea on what to ask to be sculpted and what to expect Wink

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down