O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER!

+3
cyko
KREXX
Rambo
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER! Empty Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER!

Post by Rambo Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Ok guys, the Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER.

Now we need 2 things:

1. To define the model, could be something like LIVEVIL draw
Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER! Blankf11
Please feel free to share any ideas you have for the design. I like what LIVEVIL draw but with more femenine curves.

KREXX could you provide a drawing or picture of what you can do for us?

2. The sculpt of the 3 pieces will cost $225. Please tell us in a post here, if you are going to contribute for the cost and how much could you put on the table.

Thank you for voting and let's this dream come true.

Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER! Empty Re: Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER!

Post by KREXX Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Rambo. no ..no picture , guys.. I will use your basic idea drawing to sculpt the torso-head sculpt ,.. my only suggestion is if this is going to be a blank ,to make it with a tight suit ..with just a zipper at the front ,that way you can add whatever you want ,my sculpt will use a female classic body tooling ,and to keep the ARAH aestethics ..I will make it in the same complexion as jinx or baroness ..too curvy and it defeats the purpouse and it will look like a valor vs venom monstrosity and wont work well with classic parts..but you can expectt muscle tone and other small details

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER! Empty Re: Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER!

Post by cyko Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:44 pm

You've got the right idea, Krexx! Glue on some pouches, and it's almost an LBC. I can't sculpt, so I'm not super excited about a full-nude blank.

And right now, I can only put $25 in. Then I'll buy a sample; what do you think they'll run? Do we need to contact a casting guy?
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by LIVEVIL Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:05 pm

cyko wrote:
And right now, I can only put $25 in. Then I'll buy a sample; what do you think they'll run? Do we need to contact a casting guy?
$25 is just fine. I'm putting in $25 as well for right now, as things are a bit tight because of the holiday season but that still gets us off to a good start. I look forward to seeing how this sculpt will turn out. I hope others will speak up and chip in...
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/profile.php?uid=12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:19 pm

$25 is ok for me too. We need at least 9 people willing to contribute $25. So far we are 3 now.

Krexx, I understand your point of view. We want it to be ball-neck contruction and in MY opinion something more femenine than Jinx torso. When I was a kid I didn't realize she was a woman until I saw the painted nails.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Count me in, guys!

That tight suit sounds awesome, I hope others gonna join the party.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:21 pm

I would think just doing a basic shirt design. I really want something a lot different than that of jinx. My opinion is add some curves to her, just so it can be a whole new design. I do however understand you don't want to give the impression of a vaylor v venom body. . I put full trust in you Krexx. Right now I am not totally sure if this is something I would want, however I will be willing to contribute some, maybe not 25 though.
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 pm

I like this one made by LIVEVIL:
Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER! M_1183236821Scarlett

And I like Natalie Poole torso but with a ball-neck construction:
Blank Female head, torso and waist is the WINNER! Agentnataliepoolelarge

I even like the sculpt of the O-ring torsos at The Angel Forge but they are not just ARAH scale.

Krexx what is your PayPal address?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:12 am

great. it seems this is beginning to take shape.. I'm going to send to the first of 3 you , my paypal adress in a PM ,so you can send your $25 to get the ball rolling .

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:16 am

cyko , when I finish the pieces , I'm going to send the piece for casting to the angel forge , there you will order your resin pieces Smile

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:04 am

Sounds great! I got the pm and did that. Man, I'm really excited about the project.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:55 am

ucfs .. I just got it ,thanks .. yes .. me too ,I'm sure you will like these new pieces Smile

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:11 am

Just sent the PayPal. Thanks!
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:38 am

Just sent my $25 Smile
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:09 pm

cyko ,Rambo .. thanks Smile ..seems we are going to see soon some new arah pieces

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by LIVEVIL Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Money sent... Twisted Evil
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:05 am

Guys, we still need $50 to complete $150 for the torso and waist piece. Any body else willing to contribute?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LIVEVIL Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:11 pm

All we need are 2 more people to each contribute $25 but whatever amount you can add will be appreciated. Everybody wins if we can get this done...
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Livevil..thanks.. guys , I might have a little surprise for you after I finish this torso Wink

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:15 pm

Guys.... there is only $25 more needed and we will have a torso + waist piece.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:57 am

yes.... just $25 more ,but you won't have a torso and a waist ..for this time I will include you guys .. the bald head sculpt and a male character of your choice (you all will decide wich one).. just to show you I believe in your group and to spark your interest even more .

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:09 pm

THOSE are AMAZING news Krexx!!!
We will get 4 pieces at half the price Smile

Well, I want a Stallone head good for Rambo, Rocky, Expendables, Cobretti, Stop or Mom will shoot.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LIVEVIL Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm

KREXX, that is awesome. You have no idea how much we appreciate your generousity and your belief in us here at O.W.N.,. Very Happy
I am also glad to hear we are so close our goal to pay for the blank female sculpt.

With that bit of news, it sounds to me we should start a thread for ideas to decide on the next male head sculpt... Wink
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Rambo..no..you are not getting the pieces at half the price ,is just the torso for the agreed 150 ..and the bald female head and a male head sculpt (forgot to mention is a non likeness ,portrait or based on any actor or person...just a simple head sculpt based on a cartoon or a concept you might have).... Livevil..you are welcome ,and I hope this makes you all more happy and motivated to order me more in the next year.

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:31 pm

bald female and a male head sculpts are my one time gift to you all Smile

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next