O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

+14
Tim 121RVC
zombiebat0
Hobgoblin
the right of might
ucsf
Faust
LIVEVIL
The Doc
bloth
forcefull1
copperbob
Grepdogg
Rambo
cyko
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars - Page 3 Empty Re: ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by Rambo Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Has anybody received a reply by Veteran?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars - Page 3 Empty Re: ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by kramer70 Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:03 pm

I asked the exact total of my purchase and he replied around nov.19. I used paypal and sent him money and have not heard a thing. I am hoping my package has been shipped but who knows.
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 am

I sent Greg my $50.00 payment for 3 of everything which was more than fair. He said he sent the parts out so if they dont show up in a month then ill worry. I can always file a claim with Paypal if they dont show up so Im not worried. I had really good communication unlike with Slayer Dave who kept making promises about my parts being sent out until the time frame for me to file a Paypal claim passed. After that I didnt hear anything from Slayer Dave

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Has anyone actually got there parts yet? Or heard from veteran recently?
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Nothing yet.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:44 pm

I haven't heard back from VeteranOfThePlasticWars since Nov. 16, but I think some of the members have been in touch with him. Haven't gotten any parts, though. He's enthusiastic about this project, and I have faith it will happen.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:50 pm

I hope your right cyko. I am not jumping to conclusions , but wouldn't that be our luck if Slayer Daves alter ego is vetranoftheplastic wars. hahaha we all just got shit on again. ........ No but seriously I have faith. Think positive thoughts members .
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by the right of might Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:18 pm

He replied to an email a few days ago with regard to shipping from Canada.
the right of might
the right of might

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:13 pm

He wrote me yesterday:

"Hi Carlos,

Everything that has been ordered and paid via Paypal has been shipped.

Sorry for a bit of a delay but it's all gone out.

Again, sorry for lack of communication. All is good. Promise.

Cheers,

Greg"

Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:23 am

That is really good to hear! I imagine this sudden project was a little overwhelming in addition to having family obligations. Can't wait to see people making stuff with the parts!
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim 121RVC Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:26 am

Just checking: anybody have their parts yet or heard about VOTPW?

I mailed him a while ago for an invoice of my parts, because I want to pay for them and want to use them. Didn't get a response.
Tim 121RVC
Tim 121RVC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:38 pm

At december 10 he wrote me:
Hi Carlos,
Everything that has been ordered and paid via Paypal has been shipped.
Sorry for a bit of a delay but it's all gone out.
Again, sorry for lack of communication. All is good. Promise.
Cheers,
Greg

I asked him to visit the forum and comment here.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:15 pm

I have not heard a thing. He replied to a invoice in november and I paid him nov. 19. It has been exactly a month since I paid and still no pArts. I think he is from Canada, but still there is no way a small package should take this long from there. If he has time to email Rambo, how come he can't jump on the board for two minutes and explain what the deal is. Something does not seem right with it, however I am not in his shoes and he could be dealing with something. Still should try to let us know .
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:06 am

ARAH parts from veteranwhat? .. I was thinking they were KREXX parts.. lol , anyway , I will be opening a new ARAH facebook group next year , I will be open for comissions and will sell new parts you can actually get.. (not dirt cheap though .. just regular price) please feel free to join in this new group .. sorry to hijack this tread, carry on

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:12 pm

Krexx are you saying we should not expect to get any of the parts that Veteran stated he casted and is selling If so that would be really disappointing. I feel for Cyko who sent all those parts from his personal collection in the first place. I am excited for the prospect of being able to buy new ARAH parts. Wish you and OWN could get togather to unite the ARAH community as far as new designed parts/

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizgillar Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:42 am

Krexx, after the last round of pieces you did for us I'm behind you all the way on new offerings and am happy to pay full price for your creations. Not only are the high quality but I know I'll get what I pay for. This current situation however seems like deja vu.
Wizgillar
Wizgillar

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:17 am

The ppl who sent veteran the parts to be casted , any word on there retun to you?
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteranoftheplasticwars Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:37 am

Hey Everyone,
I'm back from a month being away for work. I got a message from Rambo asking me to please address this issue.

Everyone will get their parts. I sent out several packages and all were sent regular post.
I am not ripping anyone off.
I will be the first to admit that I was slow to get things sent off due to a lot of issues with work and family. Not your fault and you don't need to hear about it.
If you haven't got your packages then just let me know. No need to get upset. Just let me know.
Send me a PM.

Veteranoftheplasticwars

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:45 am

Veteranoftheplasticwars wrote:Hey Everyone,
I'm back from a month being away for work. I got a message from Rambo asking me to please address this issue.

Everyone will get their parts. I sent out several packages and all were sent regular post.
I am not ripping anyone off.
I will be the first to admit that I was slow to get things sent off due to a lot of issues with work and family. Not your fault and you don't need to hear about it.
If you haven't got your packages then just let me know. No need to get upset. Just let me know.
Send me a PM.

No worries! Thanks for the update and thanks for working on this through the holidays. The last place I want to go right now would be the post office, only to discover I used the wrong customs form (I always seem to).
cyko
cyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteranoftheplasticwars Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:59 am

If it will mean getting these out to everyone I don't mind braving the post office or redoing some of the orders.
And, yeah, now that I think about it the lady at the post office didn't give me ANY customs forms for the packages. ARgh.

Veteranoftheplasticwars

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Thank you Veteran for showing up. We can deal whatever issues you might have. Only thing that get us nervous is SILENCE.

Don't worry Krexx. We are open to see what you have to offer...
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Thanks vetren . I am in agreement with Rambo, the silence is what was scary.
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Thanks for the update Veteran. I think Slayer Dave ruined everyones trust and nothing against you but people worry it is going to happen again. I have faith but even I worry until the parts are in my mail box because I want the parts so much

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:40 pm

To Krexx Im thrilled to here that there is going to be another outlet to purchase ARAH/O Ring parts. Just dont tell my wife she may not be to happy with the money I will be spending

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Wizgillar ,copperbob .. thanks , for now I just have plans and a new group planned , it all depeds on the demand , but you will get the casted pieces directly from me , from my sculpts.I thank you guys for your support

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next