O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Krexx's Cobra Sniper, Devil's Due Storm Shadow, Rugrat, & variant heads

+4
the right of might
LIVEVIL
Rambo
forcefull1
8 posters

Go down

shadow - Krexx's Cobra Sniper, Devil's Due Storm Shadow, Rugrat, & variant heads Empty Krexx's Cobra Sniper, Devil's Due Storm Shadow, Rugrat, & variant heads

Post by forcefull1 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:43 pm

For those of you who aren't in the Krexx ARAH Sculpts group on Facebook, here's a pic of what you're missing out on.
My WIPs are on the left.  The two on the right were just to illustrate that the neck on the Sniper head and its variants is a little long on non-Sniper torsos.  He sculpted them to fit the Sniper torso. One might need to cut them down a bit if one wants to use them on other torsos.

Message Krexx Radek on Facebook if you want to join the group.

shadow - Krexx's Cobra Sniper, Devil's Due Storm Shadow, Rugrat, & variant heads DSC01222_zpspyhgxwgh

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

shadow - Krexx's Cobra Sniper, Devil's Due Storm Shadow, Rugrat, & variant heads Empty Re: Krexx's Cobra Sniper, Devil's Due Storm Shadow, Rugrat, & variant heads

Post by Rambo Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:58 pm

I asked him to let me in and ignored my message.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

shadow - Krexx's Cobra Sniper, Devil's Due Storm Shadow, Rugrat, & variant heads Empty Re: Krexx's Cobra Sniper, Devil's Due Storm Shadow, Rugrat, & variant heads

Post by LIVEVIL Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:09 am

I refuse to do Facebook, I can go into the million reasons why but I'd rather just get to the point...

Is there a way for us here at OWN to buy those parts without having to join up Facebook?!
LIVEVIL
LIVEVIL

http://www.joecustoms.com/userops/profile.php?uid=12

Back to top Go down

Post by the right of might Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:24 am

I am with Livevil 100%!
the right of might
the right of might

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefull1 Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:41 am

Krexx said we can buy from him via email. PM me if you'd like his email address.

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJedi Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:54 am

I need that Rugrat head.
DarkJedi
DarkJedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Faust Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:23 am

I want all of these. I am part of his FB group but I have never seen these before.
Faust
Faust

Back to top Go down

Post by KREXX Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:41 pm

Faust , I think many people like you is confused , I have two groups.. the ARAH group is hidden.. let me know in a message on FB and I will add you

KREXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Faust Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am

I was part of the Krexx ARAH Sculpts as well as FB friends with Krexx. I must have pissed him off for some reason because he blocked me and kicked me out of the group. Our interactions always seemed very friendly to me, all we talked about is me wanting to buy new parts from him but I guess that was irritating enough for him to block and boot me from his group. Sucks, I was a really big fan of his work and I hope people post future sculpts here since I can no longer see them on facebook. I honestly have no idea why he seemed to turn on me.
Faust
Faust

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:31 pm

What an erratic behavior.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:53 am

Glad to see you back on Krexxs site Faust and just to let you know your parts are in the mail so hope you enjoy them you should be getting them in the next few days

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down