O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Suprise mail package

4 posters

Go down

Suprise mail package Empty Suprise mail package

Post by copperbob Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:15 am

Yesterday I received a package from Veteran. In the package were one set of Rambo head and torso, Cool Breeze head and torso, Billy, head and torso and Dutch head and torso plus Big Lobs head, tactical vest. Basically one of everything Cyko set him to be cast. The parts are beautifully designed and sculpted which I knew they would since they were made by Krexx and saw the pictures of them on Project ARAH. I want to thank Krexx for designing these beautiful parts and Veteran for sending them to me after I was one of his harshest critics. I think things could have turned out a lot better if the parts had been sent to Krexx in the first place since he designed them and has casting abilities plus the time to fill the orders Maybe Veteran was overwhelmed with the whole thing and afraid to mention it. I wanted to post this so everyone who sent Veteran money may have a decent chance to receive something in the mail. I was one of the hardest people on Veteran and I received one of everything so be patient and you may receive a surprise like me. If not I still plan on one day recommissioning some of these lost sculpts from Krexx who stated he could not only redo them but make them better like the Cobra sniper

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Suprise mail package Empty Re: Suprise mail package

Post by cyko Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:08 pm

That's great news! I'm compiling a list of people still waiting. Everyone report in the main thread so I can keep a list going. It might still take a couple of weeks.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Thank you Robert for not only giving OWN a BIG impulse but for doing the right thing in the issue about Veteran.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:49 am

That's quite good news, congrats for the parts! I hope that soon many other members will get their casts.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by copperbob Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Thanks Ucsf I know we had our differences but Im glad things worked out for the best between us and apologize if i may have crossed the line. I just get a little to passionate about my love of O-Ring Joes and getting parts to fill the holes in my Joe universe.

I hope everyone gets something. I got some pieces but now Im afraid to even use them as not to maybe ruin them and have them lost again. For now I just have them in a special custom parts bin until I can come across a extra set

copperbob

Back to top Go down

Post by ucsf Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:59 am

No biggies copperbob, our goals are the same! And I know that you put a lot of efforts into these and upcoming projects which is awesome!

I hope you're gonna enjoy more and more new parts in the near future.

ucsf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum