O-ring Warriors Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Looking for Convention Troops (Update 2018)
by The Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 am

» **WARNING!!** Nova
by LIVEVIL Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

» Current casts available for sale
by forcefull1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

» About the O-ring Warriors Nation (O.W.N.)
by Rambo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:27 pm

» THE list of ALL non-production ARAH-style body parts
by forcefull1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm

» Unmasked Jinx head
by forcefull1 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

» Interest in cast heads?
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

» P:ARAH Predator heads: Poncho, Dillon, Hawkins
by Rambo Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

» Future head commission ideas
by LIVEVIL Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

+4
forcefull1
ucsf
Rambo
the right of might
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars - Page 2 Empty Re: I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by Hobgoblin Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:51 pm

I sent multiple emails but never received a reply. Therefore I never sent PayPal. So he never had my address. Sucks cause I ordered one of everything but really only wanted Cool Breeze. But i'm glad people who actually sent money are getting their stuff. Wish it had worked out. So much hope. Still think Vet had good intentions, just a failure of communication. Glad he's making good. I'm sure he's embarrassed. And our small group lost a member. Something we don't have a lot of.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin

Back to top Go down

I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars - Page 2 Empty Re: I recieved my ARAH Parts by VeteranofthePlasticWars

Post by forcefull1 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:16 pm

I received my order today, sorta.  I had actually gone together with ZombieBat0 as we live near each other and get together regularly.
Well, I got one set of items from Veteran, but together ZombieBat and I had ordered two sets.
So I guess mark me as received, and ZombieBat as missing, or vice-versa.

A little quick commentary:
Weird color choices.  Even recognizing Veteran used just what colors he had available.  Example: Big Lob's head was cast in white, but Billy was cast in brown.  Not the other way around?
My Big Lob doesn't have the large air bubble in the chin, but does have a little extra flash there, unless that's what everyone was talking about.
Rambo has a chin air bubble.
But, best of all, I FINALLY have the parts to do Cool-Breeze, whom I've wanted to own in plastic since I started customizing in 1995.

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:26 pm

One question forcefull1: did you and zombiebat0 got a refund?
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by forcefull1 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Rambo wrote:One question forcefull1: did you and zombiebat0 got a refund?

I filed a paypal dispute and got our money back (we paid together).
I just sent Veteran a payment for the parts I did receive.

forcefull1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Ok. Thank you for the clarification.
Rambo
Rambo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Unfortunately have not received items from veteran. So I ask the question . Would anybody that has got there parts especially Rambo head and torso be willing to get them re casted. Desspertly wanting Rambo head and torso. Will pay
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by cyko Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:01 am

I can probably get you a Rambo head & torso (albeit in a wacky color). Wanted to make sure everyone who paid got parts first. The past two weeks have been busy at work, but I'll get back to looking at this. If nobody got their parts from V by now, they're probably not coming.
cyko
cyko
Admin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512778@N07

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer70 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Perfect . I paid and got no parts. I don't care what color it's in I can make it work. If you got any other of my order I would appreciate them as well. Thanks cyko. I will pay you or trade . Whatever you want brother .
kramer70
kramer70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2